Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hollerween

First and foremost, happy one year anniversary to my laptop and I. A year ago today I carried home this little baby as well as the bonus printer on the bus. Totally awkward, totally worth it.

One of the first flicks I took on Photobooth was obvi of my Halloween costume. Let this be a Halloween review.



WI WI. 2008. Totally last minute costume I almost did not need to buy anything for. Went to a party where there was a costume contest - how did Sangeeta not win? It was so so cold for my California blood. Draaaaaanks.




MAY HOUSE, Halloween 2007. From left: Sophie's cat, my Wutang, Moira's sad horns. AND THEN the May house circus, of course. There was wizardry, a party, and downtown Santa Cruz where we ran into an inferior circus. Obvi. Did we go to Taco Bell? I would imagine that we did, but I can't be sure. EDIT: Just found some more flicks, T-bell deeeef involved. Also, was this the night Moira tried to steal a bunch of napkins from T-bell? Confirm/deny.



LA BAHIA, 2006. The most last minute of all last minute costumes. Catalina's sweet ass costume, Curtis's bee (or was he a Wutang killer bee? I don't remember), 2.2 sec Rosie da Riveter. Riveting. Downtown Santa Cruz, probably/possibly Taco Bell, an almost-fight (I was almost down, as usual).

I wish I had flicks of the year before, RECESS!!! with Richard and Jake. Where those pics be? I think maybe on my old laptop R.I.P.

This year I'm dressed up as a girl that's been kickin' it inside all day reading books and watching movies because it is pouring. All that's missing is a 40, or two. Speaking of books, I finished another one and am halfway through my last GD I hope Dan and I book exchange ASAP and/or I get paid. I also hope this lack of books is a topic I stop talking about pretty much really soon.

MEM
O
RIES

Books books books books books,

No comments:

Post a Comment