Sunday, October 18, 2009

Come, come on clear minds

After the mostly shit-talking of my previous post I just want to say that things are getting increasingly awesome starting today. Or yesterday. Or every day. I saw my other aunt for the first time in over a year (!!!) and got books and magazines and &c., had a quality chat with both aunts (as they discussed that they both got married when they were my age - woah), talked to my cousin for days about interior design, listened to sweet jams, took some flicks, and unexpectedly vid chatted with Catalina. A fantastic surprise if you ask me. Tomorrow I don't have to be at work until later and I have a mini-adventure planned for the afternoon. Fingers crossed that it works out. Finally, next weekend I'll be headed to the Grand Bazaar with my aunt (from U$A) and others. Stoked, stoked, stoked.




#1: reunion!, #2: grumpy bb cat, #3, my favorite sweatshirt of all time? Def.

Smooches times a milly a milly a milly a milly.

3 comments:

  1. you are looking great...you look good in green, despite how you feel about it. ;) glad things are on the upswing!

    ReplyDelete