Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yeni Yılınız Kutlu Olsun!


Whoops. I've been really "bad" at the internet recently, while simul being a lot better at life. Like, I've been experiencing this strange thing - I think it's called being content? Correct me if I'm wrong. I still have yet to make the Moira (& Truan!) post but I will save that for...NEXT YEAR! For now, I will leave you with a quick shot I took that I love for the fact that it really captures the lil laughing chowrita supreme (kisses).

On the way home from work right now I sat in the front seat on the minibüs, which has been on my to do list forever and a day. It was just as amazing as I had hoped - probably more, actually. Now it's time to end the year with a few of my fave things (in order of appearance): diy bang trim, friends, boat ride, balık ekmek, brewskies, and inşallah a continuation of these heck of posi vibes I've been feeling. Wish you, all of you, were here.

Smooches!,
MerhaBaby (this ingenious word is used with many thanks to Sangeeta, soon to be Dr.!)

No comments:

Post a Comment